Life is medium right now, friends. And I’ll tell you why.
The good and the bad are about the same right now, so therefore life is medium.
What is this ‘good and bad’ you speak of, you may ask. Well, okay here goes.
1) I’ve been invited to play with a band! I’m excited because they’re great people, and they’re great musicians. I’ve always wanted to play with a band, but I never have, so it’ll be an interesting experience to play with a fuller sound. We’re getting together a couple weeks from now to try some stuff.
2) I’ve realised that I have about 17 songs in my repertoire right now- some of which I still need to finish. It’s nice to know that I have something to do, and I have music that I can work on. You know?
3) In February, I have a Semi-Formal to go to. I love my dress, my shoes are beautiful, and I’m bringing a fantastic friend with me, as well as being with fantastic friends.
4a) My birthday is in March, and as well as getting a prom dress for, well, prom, I’m getting my first tattoo on my birthday. It means a lot to me, and I’m so happy that I’ve been lucky enough to have my mom on board with it.
4b) Also in March, there’s a Gala that I’m attending, which is the bomb. I’m excited for that.
5) I have a show in February, and apparently a magazine is coming and they’re going to be doing an interview with all of the bands playing. It’ll be super cool to do that because I love spewing random information about myself!
1) Exams. They’re this week. I’m kind of studying, but I’m also not really studying because, for some reason, I hate studying. But I’m really trying. Also, there’s a ton of pressure on me to do well, because of my family and my future.
2) University PSEs and Supplementary, as well as Acceptance letters. I’ve got a PSE to submit by mid February, and I’m totally nervous about it.
Some would say the bad does not outweigh the good, but I’m not so sure- these exams and PSEs will dictate the rest of my life. Damn.
Sorry for the unnecessary post! 🙂
Thanks for reading. 🙂